Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When A Sociopath Comes A-Callin: Part Deux

Hugh had dragged me outside and I blinked, a little startled. When had the world become this bright and amazing. I broke free of his grip and wandered over to a tree and gently rubbed my face against it's velveteen surface

"Hello Mr Tree" I cooed softly "Where have you been for my whole life?"

I was grabbed roughly from behind and spun around on the spot to see Hugh glaring at me

"Jesus! Bro, you cannot hold your drugs, can you?"

"Sure I can Chewie! But come on, Leia won't save herself"

With that I ran up the street and hopped into the Millennium Falcon prepared to fly into space to save the Princess. I sat there for a good ten minutes, exploring the cosmos, before I heard some giggling from behind me. I spun around abruptly and slid off the hood of the Merc I was sitting on. I groaned and sat up to see Hugh with two attractive women, all ready for hitting the town from the looks of the short skirts, high heels and freshly painted faces. I grinned stupidly up at them

"So which one of you ladies want to bang my boy here?" Hugh said casually

I struggled to my feet and attempted to speak but only managed a garbled 'blurgh'

Hugh slapped one of the girls on the ass and leant in real close to me, the  smell from his poncho hinting at a recent self urination

"Bro don't worry about it, I got this one but you owe me one!"

"What do you mean 'got this'?"

Hugh laughed and held up a couple of notes in his hand

"As in I'll pay for the hookers this time but you owe me big time buddy!"

It took a few seconds to process what he had just said but I straightened and up 

"Hugh, I am not paying for sex"

"Of course you're not man..... I'm paying for it. No worries"

I turned away from Hugh and back to what were clearly, now that I looked properly, a couple of prostitutes

"Ladies I'm sorry but I'm not going to be needing your services tonight and neither is my friend"

I was quite proud that I had managed to say all of that seeing as my jaw was grinding away like crazy, I was starting to worry I'd grind my teeth away to dust

I started to walk up the street, constantly rubbing my hands on my jeans trying to dry the sweat off them. I could hear Hugh behind me saying goodbye to the ladies

"Don't worry ladies, we'll be back later!"

His footsteps quickened to catch up with me.

"Alright you faggot, how are we going to get laid tonight? We're both high as kites and you're rubbing holes in your jeans!"

"Firstly, I am not a faggot an...."

"Queer! A fruit! A homosexual! Call it what you will"

"Leave me alone will you, I need to think"

"Come on, I got the perfect place we can go to"

I stopped, looking down at my feet. Staring perplexedly

"Dude, did my feet fall off somewhere?"

"What? No!"

"Then where are my feet, I've lost my fucking feet man."

Hugh stepped in front of me, a wide grin on his face

"Dude I know just where you're feet are."

"You do?"

"Yeah come on, follow me"

He started to glide up along the street, like a hover human of some sort. I stared after him for a few minutes before calling out

"Dude, how can I go anywhere with no feet?"

He glided back to me and hovered on the spot beside me

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I mean, how can I walk anywhere with no feet!!"

I cried out as he slapped me hard across the face

"Wake the fuck up man and lets go"

"Well can you at least teach me the gliding thing you're doing?"

"Oh for fucks sake, you shouldn't have taken so much e man"

"But I didn't take any, you spiked my drink with it!"

"Did I?"

"Didn't you?"

"No, of course not, would I do that to you?"

"Well I suppose not!"

"Of course not, now lets go, we're gonna be late!"

I took a tentative step and then another, once I found I could walk without toppling over I followed easily along behind Hugh, waiting impatiently to get my feet back

"So, where are we going Hugh?"

He just tapped the side of his nose and laughed, I couldn't tell if it was the drugs or not but that laugh sounded a touch on the evil side.

"Come on man, you're freaking me out here, just tell me for Chrissake"

He stepped in real close to me and threw his arm round my shoulders, his voice dropping to a whisper

"If I tell you, then it'll ruin the surprise and you don't want me to ruin your surprise, do you?"

He said the last bit in a hushed whisper as he withdrew what looked like a plastic spork from the inside of his poncho. This guy was probably laden down with plastic cutlery and God only knows what the guy was able to do with it.

I couldn't take my eyes off the spork, partly because of the thinly veiled threat but mostly because the thing was dancing around in his hand. I was giggling softly as he led me up the street and into the less well off part of the town...

No comments:

Post a Comment