Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Scene 4 From My Screenplay 'Hot Fever'

Scene 4 from my political thriller about espionage and political corruption!

Scene 4

Int: Inside of Car – Night – Kurt Russell is drving with one hand while downing bottles of bud with the other, his cheeks are clearly tearstained and his eyes are red.

Kurt Russell:
NIALL!!! NIALL!!!

A series of flashbacks occur of good times between Kurt and Niall

Kurt starts to smile a little until the last flashback occurs which is Nialls death again

Kurt downs another beer and is now vering all over the road. Lights flash in the backround and a siren blares.

Kurt Russell
Fuckin balls man, it’s the fire brigade, better pull in out of their way

Pulls over to the side of the road. Camera pans out and we see that he’s been crashed for some time into a hot dog stand.

Cops arrive by the window and knock and make roll down window motion which Kurt duly obliges.

Kurt Russell
Wait a minute, you aren’t the fire brigade, you’re the police!

Officer 1
Yes we are sir! How much have you had to drink sir

Kurt Russell
I could sue you guys for pretending to be fire brigade, I could have kept driving on and not paid any heed to you guys

Officer 2
Sir, do you know where you are right now

Kurt Russell
Sure do, I’m on Highway 66, making the trip in honour of my good buddy Niall Browne.

Officer 2
Sir, you’re crashed into a hot dog stand on the pavement of the [street] in New York

Kurt Russell
You lie, you lie to me, just like everyone else lies to me

Officer 1
Sir, I can assure you we’re not…

Kurt Russell:
Shut your damn lying mouth, you liar. You’re a smelly liar face

Officer 1 takes out his baton and opens the door of the car, dragging Kurt out of the car

Officer 1
Nobody but nobody calls me a smelly liar face, let’s get him Lou.

Officer 2
Sure thing Lou

Officer 1
Lou is your name, my name is Grant

Officer 2
Ah yeah I forgot. Well, enough about names let’s beat the shit outta this guy Lou

Grant rolls his eyes heavenward and mutters ‘idiot’ under his breath before laying into a drunken Kurt Russell viciously with a baton, the scene fades away as Kurt passes out into unconsciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment