Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Scene 2 From 'Hot Fever'

Here is Scene Two from my screenplay 'Hot Fever'. Please enjoy




SCENE 2

Ext. Still in same parking spot. Niall and Kurt finish their fist pump and manly laughter.

Niall Browne

: Come on, my car’s across the street, let’s go find somewhere else to drink.

Kurt Russell:

Cool beans

The two start to make their way across the parking lot when Kurt pulls up suddenly.

Kurt Russell:

I need to go back and get my beers, I’ll meet you at your car in two seconds.

Niall continues to the car while Kurt goes back to the bar. As Kurt walks, smiling in anticipation of the boss night of drinking with his BFF Niall he suddenly hears a loud screeching of tires followed by a thump and a loud feminine scream.

He spins around, a look of horror on his face, only to see his best bud go flying through the air, parachute pants flapping aimlessly as the body spins in the night sky. Kurt Russell runs to the body and cradles the dead corpse of Niall in his arms. Strong, manly tears run down his cheeks as he sits there. His crying is cut short by a loud cackle from the truck that hit Niall. It pulls up beside Kurt and a loud sneering voice comes down

A head pokes out the window. A curly headed fuck with a pencil think moustache sneers down at Kurt. His voice is slightly high pitched and whiny. He's wearing a suit and a trillby hat.

A weird guy is sitting in the seat beside him, mumbling incoherently. This guy apears to be Harold's right hand man

Harold O’Donoghue:

Crying again are we? You fucking pansy!

Kurt Russell:

I know that voice. My nemesis Harold. Harold you stinking son of a catfish. Why’d you do this?

Harold O’ Donoghue:

Reason? Reason? You demand a reason from me? People with moustaches don’t need to give explanations to anyone nor do they need to have reasons to do anything either.

Kurt Russell:

So… so you’re saying you did this out of spite?

Harold O’Donoghue:

Damn skippy! You and I have a long and complicated history detailing why we hate each other but is too long to put into a flashback right now so the audience will just have to accept we hate each other for legitimate reasons and I’ll do anything to make your life miserable. Hah ha! See you in hell pansy

With a honk on the horn of the truck Harold speeds off laughing maniacally leaving Kurt standing forlornly in the middle of the road

Kurt Russell:

Damn you Harold! Damn you to hell! I’ll have my revenge for my best friend Niall! I’ll have my REVENGE!

He punches the air angrily and kicks out in frustration, accidentally hitting Niall’s corpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment