Friday, May 6, 2011

The Truth Behind The Bin Laden Killing!

Do you, like me, find that there was something fishy behind the death of Osama Bin Laden? Do you feel like it was a bit too easy for them to have found him after eluding them for almost ten years? Well here's the truth about who actually led to Bin Laden's death

The Lizard People!!


That's right it was, once again, those pesky Lizard People, I told you about them but would you listen, no!

They're everywhere and once again they have orchestrated the death of someone who was too radical for them to have around the place messing with their plans of mass human enslavement!

Why, I hear you asking, would they want to have him killed now when they could have done it years ago! Well, don't ask me because I'm not a Lizard Person and I have no idea how they think but here are some theories I have come up with:
  1. Bin Laden was in fact a Lizard Person collaborator himself and betrayed them over something, which led to his death
  2. Bin Laden found their secret HQ somewhere in Pakistan and they just had to kill him over that knowledge
  3. The Lizard People are just nuts and wanted to kill someone infamous
  4. Obama's re-election is coming up and he's a Lizard Person collaborator and the death of Bin Laden greatly increased his chances of being re-elected
  5. Bin Laden was a Lizard Person who went renegade and tried to help the humans start a revolution! 
  6. He had a stupid looking beard

Now, I know what everyone is thinking, that it's too easy to just blame the Lizard people, that this just sounds like a crazy plot for a Hollywood movie, where's your goddamn proof? Well, I have received images from a secret source over in Pakistan who sent them to me yesterday and, well, let's just say that they make for some very interesting looking indeed. The following images prove that the Lizard People were in fact implicit in the killing of Osama Bin Laden


Here we can see a lizard person sneaking up on Bin Laden as he does his morning talk show routine! He didn't actually have a talk show but he was obsessed with Loose Women and wanted to be on their show one day and he practised every day for it
And here we can see a Lizard Person's hand finishing the job, choking the life out of Bin Laden. He did quite a number on his face, didn't he? Must have been quite the angry about whatever it was Bin Laden did to them


I apologize for the lack of a quality photo but my inside source only had a disposable camera on him at the time but as you can see this is incontrovertible proof of The Lizard People's hand in all this! Just make sure to keep an eye out for Lizard People in your life or you never know what will happen next. Can you trust anyone? What about that guy looking at you as you read this? What about your friends? Your own siblings? Your parents? Can you really trust anyone not to be a lizard person or a lizard person collaborator? I certainly don't! That's why I plan on becoming a hermit! In fact I don't trust anyone reading this right now! How do I know you're not in league with them! Goddammit, everyone is against me!



No comments:

Post a Comment