Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scene 5 From Screenplay of the Century 'Hot Fever'

This is the fifth scene from my movie about revenge






Scene 5

Int: Prison cell – Day – Kurt Russell is groggily awakening from his brutal beating that has left him with two black eyes and cuts and scrapes all over his face. He groans and sits up, looking around to see where he is

Kurt Russell
Ah fuck, I’m in a goddamn prison cell again, this is not good

Guy
Sure is not my lovely boy

Kurt Russell
Who are you and don’t call me ‘lovely boy’ again?

Guy
Oh I’m just an admirer of that pretty face of yours, my velvet faced pretty

Kurt Russell
Oh my fuck, they put me in with a fucking weirdo

Kurt stands up and walks over to the bars of the prison and starts shouting

Kurt Russell
Hey let me the fuck out, I didn’t do anything wrong, I’m a victim of police entrapment

Guy
Police entrapment? What do you mean, my silken love doodle

Kurt Russell
Well you see the police pretended to be fome firemen and tricked me into pulling over out of their way, and then they had the cheek to tell me I had crashed into a hot dog stand and that that I had been sitting in my car for an hour without realising! They fucking tricked me and lied to me

Guy
Oh my, that sounds awful. I got tricked too you know. I thought it was legal to flash in public but apparently it’s not

The guy walks up beid eKurt and slips an arm around his waist, Kurt shrugs it off irritably and turns to th guy

Kurt Russell
Look you fucking weirdo, I want nothing to do with your perversion so just leave me alone or I’ll roundhouse kick you into the middle of next week, where I’ll be waiting to roundhouse kick you back to this moment. You got that?

Guy
Oh sure, you just talk dirty to me and I’ll listen, mmm, you are a very pretty young man aren’t you.

Kurt Russell
You sir are deranged

Guy
That’s it, more stuff like that, you make me so hot


A police man approaches the cell and opens the door

Cop
Russell, Kurt. You’re free to go. Now get the hell outta here

Guy
Oh no, don’t say that, keep him locked up a while longer. Say you will, please!

Kurt Russell
Get me the fuck out of here

Guy
Look me up when I get out my chiselled Adonis

Kurt Russell flips him off and walks out of the cell

Kurt Russell
So who let me out Bro?

Cop
I ain’t your bro and it was some broad, said she was your lawyer

Kurt Russell
A lawyer? I’m Kurt Roundhouse Kickin Russell, I don’t need fuckin pansy ass shit like a lawyer

Cop
Whatever, she’s quite a looker though!

The two walk out into the atrium of the police station to see a beautiful woman standing there, staring at Kurt Russell as he walks out.

Lawyer
Mr Russell I assume

Kurt Russell
Yeah, who’s asking?

Lawyer
My name is Miss Busey, I was Mr Browne’s lawyer and I was the one who bailed you out of prison

Kurt Russell
That sounds weird. Why would you do something weird like that

Miss Busey
Because Mr Browne stip…

Kurt gives her a smug smile

Kurt Russell
It’s cos you love the K-Dog ain’t it. Big Poppa Bukowski got your motor runnin’ eh?

Mr Busey
Mr Russell, I can assure you my interest has nothing to do with sex. I only did this because you were missing for the reading of the will and Mr Browne stipulated in his will that you were to bailed out if, and I quote, “If Kurt does something stupid after I die and gets himself locked up then some of my money should be used to bail the stupid son of a bitch out of prison”

Kurt still not listening to her and is now flexing his guns

Kurt Russell
So when are we gonna knock boots then? Do the nasty tango? Bump uglies? More sexual reference! Boom! Kurt Russell is into you!


Miss Busey
Mr Russell all I am going to do is drive you hoe and then that will be the end of our dealings

Kurt Russell
Sure thing doll face, whatever you say. We should stop at a pharmacy first to pick up some johnnies!

Miss Busey rolls her eyes and makes an irritated noise

Miss Busey
Come on Mr Russell, the sooner I get you home the sooner I can

Kurt Russell
Get into my bed! Boom, Kurt Russell is on fire!

Miss Busey
Sigh!!!!

Kurt Russell
Alright let’s go, I gots a boner that just won’t quit like that ass of oyurs

No comments:

Post a Comment